What are the best reasons to have a portrait of your pet? I made a list of 12 reasons.
1. You are promoting animal love, you are showing how important your pet is to you and are a good example for others.
2. Art is a process of love and healing and you are bringing that energy into your life and into your animal companion.
3. Order a portrait when your Pet is a baby, it will be a great memory of that special time.
4. Your precious animal companion will know you did something special for him/her.
5. A Pet painting is a good decoration for the house or office.
6. Every Diva, Angel, King or Princess Pet deserves to be honored and recognized.
7. A painting is will last longer than a picture.
8. You are supporting art.
9. It is a good investment. Worth more!
10. You have something beautiful to look at, besides your pet and yourself. Enjoy!
11. It is a tribute to them after they have passed away and to remember them forever. A Goodbye gift.
12. Just because you CAN!